Welcome to Geraldton Camp School
The Geraldton Camp School is located 4km north of the City of Geraldton better known as the Sun City. It is at the heart of the Mid West Coast in Western Australia. We cater for all groups including: Schools, Community groups, Sporting clubs, Conferences and Workshops.
Manager: Mrs Carol Hamilton Walsh Email: CarolHamilton.Walsh@education.wa.edu.au
Geraldton Camp School is a well equipped and ideal venue that features the following:
- Self tailored programs to suit your needs, we do the planning, make bookings on your behalf.
- All DOE policies are adhered to and all guidelines, checklists, risk management, emergency response plans and emergency contact list are provided on the website and on site
- Magnificent coastal views and sunsets
- Very close to the beach
- Cycle and walking tracks very close
- All buildings and a gazebo set amongst native gardens
- Accommodation for up to 86 people in 4 dormitories - 2 dorms Batavia & Forrest have 26 bunk beds plus 2 staff rooms and 2 dorms Lobster & Marlu have 14 bunk beds plus 1 staff room (please view map) Showers & Toilets are inside at the end of each dorm. The first supervisor room has the lights, fans, first aid, emergency phone and emergency response plans and emergency phone list. Forrest & Lobster Staff rooms have the hot water boosters which should be pressed every night before bed.
- Excellent catering services who can meet special diet needs
- Carpeted small conference room (10x10m) with large TV/DVD & screen, recreation/dining hall, laundry
- Floodlit large BBQ area, oval, basketball and tennis/volleyball courts
- 2 TV/videos, DVD & LCD projector, stereo system, microphone & PA, laptop & camera connections available
- Large screens & white board's
- All equipment is regularly updated and maintained
- Experienced friendly and helpful staff with Senior First Aid and Water based qualifications who can assist you in every way
- Bedding provided for up to 6 staff in individual rooms inside the dormitories - Others need supply own 2 sheets or sleeping bag, pillow case, towel and toiletries
- Sand boards, bikes, kayaks, fishing gear, rafts and heaps of team problem solving equipment and team challenges
- Sports equipment shed with tennis rackets, balls, cricket gear, basketballs etc
- Connectivity To The Curriculum Framework